- 0.1 Millisecond Delay, faster than any SDI type monitor (fastest SDI monitor has a 0.2 millisecond delay)
- Saves money on purchase of 3G/HD/SD SDI monitors
- Features DVI audio for commercial displays (Analog RCA)
- Features 3G/HD/SD SDI loop-out to support daisy chaining, or secondary SDI monitoring
- Reclocked/amplified HDMI output allows signal to go up to 50ft over HDMI cable
- Locking HDMI port, (necessary for broadcast applications)
- Full EDID integration
- Optional USB power supply
- Locking power supply
- Competitors units have less features and cost at minimum $150 more.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Atlona technologies was a proud recipient of the Salute award at the government Video Expo in Washing D.C. this month.
Atlona’s HD-KIT 3, a suite of tools designed to diagnose and repair most digital connectivity issues, was selected among the top 10 products showcased on the show’s exhibit floor. We would like to give a special thanks to Gov Video magazines new editor J.J. Smith for taking the time to understand just how valuable this tool set is for integrator and installers from any market.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
We are giving away two flat HDMI 1.4 cables of any length and color.
Simply follow Atlona on facebook and twitter. When we post a question this Thursday (12/23) at 4pm PST, be the first or second person to send us a message (or comment) with the correct answer and you win! We will post to Twitter or to Facebook first, so keep an eye out on both sites. The winner will choose the color and length of the cable. The possible value of each prize is $179.99.
Atlona’s flat HDMI 1.4 cable is one of the most trusted in the industry. You can see a preview on the official Atlona site.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
|Atlona's AT-DP300 Unit|
Atlona is very proud to announce a new member to our line of popular mini DisplayPort conversion products, the DP300. This little black box will allow you to both convert and scale HDMI signal to mini DisplayPort. If you are luck enough to own one of Apple's Cinema Displays or any other MDP display, this unit opens a Pandora's Box of possibilities. Video games and BluRay movies will look their best in 1080p. That's right, you can input 1080p and scale up to 1920x1200. Best of all, you don't need an audio de-embeder to get sound into your speakers or headphones since there is an audio out port right in the DP300.